Wednesday 23 March 2016

JSW Steel good bet, like DLF, Tata Power may hit Rs 65

MarketMagnify provides you accurate tips related to the stock and share market with great accuracy percentile. For more information visit:-http://www.marketmagnify.com/aboutus.php


"I like the structure of JSW Steel . In fact, I have a very aggressive target in the medium term and the long-term. 


That is why I felt it was a safer bet today. I had a choice between Tata Steel and JSW Steel, I preferred JSW Steel.

 It can climb closer to levels of Rs 1,255, keep stop loss below Rs 1,205." "I like DLF , I had a choice between DLF and Housing Development and Infrastructure (HDIL). 

I just happened to pick up DLF because yesterday, it had some 5 percent upmove. So far looks good to me after a good consolidation. I would have a target between Rs 120 and Rs 125 zones and would have a stop loss around Rs 110," he said.

1 comment:

  1. The given trading tips are useful and beneficial, for more live market news you can also join Epic Research Private Limited.

    ReplyDelete